Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are seeking a Fraud Investigator on our Global Security & Resiliency Office, Investigations team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Conduct complex fraud investigations
- Articulate and document investigative findings presentable to business leadership
- Identify, assess, and communicate of process gaps or loopholes that enable fraud to business partners
- Partner cross-functionally to effect changes to eliminate process gaps
- Deep-dive and correlate datasets to identify trends and anomalies related to fraud
- Effectively identify and record the fraud related financial risks, prevention and losses
- Regularly present findings to executive audiences
- Collection, compilation and presentation of evidence to law enforcement and prosecution
Essential and desirable requirement
- 5 Years of investigation experience / 2 years of which is specific to fraud investigations experience
- Expert fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and prepare evidentiary findings
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Financial Crime Data Analytics, Investigation or Law enforcement background preferred
- Certified Fraud Examiner or equivalent preferred
- High-tech / computer background and knowledge of Dell Systems and products
Learn more about our Career & Benefits