Financial Planning and Analysis AdvisorsApproximate offered salary range (gross)
1 600 EUR/month
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
We are looking for you to:
- Provide insightful and actionable analytics to help drive the business and strategic decisions
- Be heavily involved in budgeting, forecasting and outlook processes
- Perform ad hoc presentations and communicate results effectively
- Build and maintain partnership with key stakeholders
- Drive consistently efficiency and improvements
Essential and desirable requirement
- You will have worked within a similar role (+4 years’ experience)
- You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Accounting
- You are a strong communicator (both written and spoken English)
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- You have excellent system skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attractive salary and various benefits
- Opportunities to work with senior Global and Regional business leaders
- Job Rotations to gain experience across different functions and countries
- Learning from the best in class FP&A and Finance professionals
- Trainings, mentorship and internal programs to boost your Personal and Professional development
- Professional Accounting or FP&A Certifications
Learn more about our Career & Benefits