Marketing Graduate Program
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Product Consumer or Commercial PCs and peripherals management
- Pricing of Dell products & solutions across the EMEA regions and routes to market
- Working on an EMEA wide product strategy and its implementation. Being a strategic advisor on product related activities and implementation of the strategy
- Cooperation with strategic partners such as Intel, Microsoft etc.
- Market, business and competitive analysis/intelligence
Essential and desirable requirement
- Fluent English
- Final year of University full-time studies
- Solid quantitative skills & capacity of making data driven decisions
- Strong commercial thinking & ability to consolidate information into the broader context
- Previous experience in a Product Marketing/Management/Sales technology role is an advantage
- Pro-active communication and capability to present ideas
- Creative & constantly looking for new approaches/improvements