CSB France – Demand Generation Campaign Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
This role is responsible for the execution of Consumer Demand Generation Marketing campaigns in France as part of the Consumer and Small Business Marketing team for Central Europe.
Our approach is to invest heavily in a combination of Reputation and Demand Generation spend. The aim being to grow our business in the long term by increasing favorability, purchase intent and ‘admiration’ as well as converting this purchase intent in the short term.
Demand Generation investment is a crucial part of the delivery of our long term growth plan in Central Europe.
This role will be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, adjusting on the fly, and reporting on the impact of a multi-year growth strategy. However, before implementation, the individual will also be responsible for gaining internal alignment. This will require a great deal of cross-functional collaboration and effective communications skills at all levels.
- Execute all planned Demand Gen activity on time, in full and to a high level of quality.
- Maintain detailed project plans to ensure delivery. Manage regular project planning and update meetings to monitor and drive progress.
- Drive consistency of messaging to CSB end customers across all RTMs – Direct Offline, Online.
- Link closely with the Retail and Direct teams to ensure sharing of plans, cross-fertilization of activities and transparency of all initiatives to ensure consistent delivery of coherent messages to end customers. Ensure that all Vendor Funding partners are aligned, approve all plans and that all funding requirements are met.
- Provide comprehensive proof of execution details in line with Vendor Funding requirements and process to ensure that net marcom targets are achieved.
- Engage external Partners effectively. Specifically Agency Management 1) providing written briefs to agencies on all key projects; 2) ensuring pro-active and clear communication in a timely manner; 3) positive and professional behaviors are upheld; 4) -- Ensure timely decision making to get to deadlines make sure message is understood and outputs match expectations. Manage Comms plan – with a focus on effective ‘Messaging’ which resonate with our target audience groups. This will include representing the DE/FR/SE market in all conversations on Comms development with Global.
- Have regular interlock with the merchandising & online team to ensure the messaging, the offers, the price point and the products are aligned with the go to market strategy and vice versa; provide feedbacks and ideas, voice over challenges through good team work interactions
- Language: French fluent (must), English business level
- Proven, successful Marketing experience in the Consumer market. Considerable experience in managing and getting the best out of Media agencies. Knowledge of Consumer PC/technology market a positive but not mandatory.
- Specific experience of key vehicles – Search, Affiliates, Digital display
- Mix of analytical and creative skills. Strong, structured Project management skills.
- Commercial awareness and understanding. Ability to effectively motivate and manage agencies.
- Strong operational capability. Diligence. Attention to detail. High quality of work output.
- Demonstrable ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’ and fresh thinking approach.
- Diligence and accuracy of work.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive emotional attitude.
- Self-aware and high willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong Team player.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.