Merchandising Senior Advisor - Small Business (Ref. No.: R90228)
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
The core purpose of this role is to develop the merchandising strategy to support our Small Business segment growth for Germany and Switzerland. We are looking at an experienced merchandiser with leadership exposure to drive and influence the 4Ps across our online and offline small businesses.
- Develop and champion assortment vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of corporate goals and Small Business objectives
- Work closely with the commercial organization to the development of offers and line up that are relevant to the target audience
- Drives the top and bottom line and optimizes all aspects of the portfolio P&L by delivering smart assortment, managing in-stocks
- Define and execute campaign roadmap promotion with targeted offers, collaborates with cross-functional team to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives
- Supports content development of marketing collaterals such as training, product catalogues/brochures as subject matter product knowledge specialist
Essential and desirable requirement
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 8 + years proven experience in Merchandising or Product Management, demonstrated knowledge of the IT market
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers
- Analyzes and forecasts business and market trends
- Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent and advises key leadership on the latest principles, practices, and/or technologies and their practical application
- Germany language highly recognized for this role
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.