Hovoríš po nemecky? Poď k nám do tímu a staraj sa o našich najväčších zákazníkov! Approximate offered salary range (gross)
1 250 EUR
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Actively managing portfolio content of Customer Premier Pages during its life-cycle, including enablement of frictionless order processing, end of life management, pricing, account team and other information compliant with audit and quality control processes.
• Form direct relationships with internal sales teams and where appropriate external customers / partners while working with internal cross-functional groups.
• Support of Customer Management with Sales account teams including participating on account team calls, customer conference calls, customer visits, and to provide guidance on use of Premier for online ordering to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Consistently achieve, and strive to exceed, productivity targets on an ongoing basis.
• Clearly and concisely log and track details of work done and update relevant systems accordingly.
• Identify improvement opportunities and drive improvements.
• Manage projects assigned with high level of execution (ex. new functionalities testing).
Essential and desirable requirement
• Bachelor’s degree combined with 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in a similar role
• Attention to detail with good administrative skills combined with ability to prioritize workload
• Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
• Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-driven and motivated with key focus on target achievement
• Strong interpersonal Skills, influential and assertive
• Strong customer focus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits