Product Line Operations - Storage
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Ensure 100% SKU coverage at product launch in each region. Ensure each region SKU readiness for supporting platform launch.
• Work closely with regional and global upgrades team on product category activities. Work closely with Global Demand Supply teams to ensure robust demand plans that prevents excess lead times as well as shortage/excess of parts inventory.
• Drive governance of the transition management process including end-of-life management, forecasting, portfolio simplification and execution. Identify SKU de-activation and SKU rationalization opportunities. Analyze and communicate variances to the AOP plan.
• Interlock weekly with global product line manager with state of the business update, escalation management, and business planning updates. Responsible for updating weekly reporting such as revenue, unit, and margin performance.
• Cross-organizational duties working with the product offer team on SKU launch and communication. Create key metrics to track and manage the business such as fulfillment cycle time, lead-time, and short to backlog.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Strong knowledge of the PC industry, applications and new technologies is preferred.
• Excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills. Executive level presentation skills, including PowerPoint.
• Strong financial and business acumen
• Analytical skills, including Excel.
• A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of marketing or operational experience.
• Strong ability to work with cross-organizational teams and cross-regional teams.
• Focus on Customer Experience and drive for results.