EMEA Storage Merchandising Analyst
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Define marketing collaterals for Dell EMC communication as well as Communication package for distributors, resellers and direct customers in EMEA.
• Develop the right message to focus on the correct customer segmentation.
• Prepare internal sales communication and run regular calls with sales audience.
• Implement promotions across commercial space. Audit promotion execution and track promotion performance.
• Create, brief and cooperate with external agency on customer facing communication. Create, brief and execute promotions for different types of customers in EMEA.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Bachelor degree.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, all additional languages are an asset.
• Experience with Excel and Power Point.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively..
• Autonomous and proactive professional.