Peripherals Sales Representative
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our sales people are the driving force behind Dell. Through the daily communication with both private and corporate customers we are gradually increasing Dell’s market share in Europe. Whether new or regular customers we support them in choosing the right hardware, software and service solutions. Inside Sales is a fast growing and constantly developing department. If you are interested in the world of IT and stereotype work bores you, Inside Sales Team in Bratislava is the right place to be.
The Peripherals Sales Representative will work with the Dell Consumer Small Business Core Sales Team and Business Partners across functions to build customer relationship, detect customer opportunities, build pipeline and generate business growth within transactional and relational environment, by addressing peripherals solutions.
- Effectively articulates Dell Solution approach and Value proposition of Dell as End to End Solution provider to customers or partners
- Recommends business solutions as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of peripherals Dell’s technology, products and services to help customer formulate direction.
- Delivers on quarterly Targets and set KPIs
- Supports Consumer & Small Business inside Sales organization with deep knowledge of peripherals products
- Works closely with Leadership team to set strategies and identify peripherals opportunities
- Provides direction and guidance/mentor to less experienced team members and coaches others in closing complex peripherals deals
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process and proactively steps into negotiation process/ engage with customers where necessary
Essential and desirable requirement
- 3 years+ sales experience is a must
- Excellent German communication skills, written and spoken, English knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced knowledge of Dell peripherals portfolio
- Ability to work on complex solution projects
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management tool is and advantage
- Basics experience in coaching and mentoring is an advantage