Procurement in Dell involves the process of selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods. Procurement division is concerned with acquiring (procuring) all of the goods, services, and work that is vital to an organization. Procurement is, essentially, the overarching or umbrella term within which purchasing can be found.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Support the analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of Procurement projects
- Understand business users needs & requirements
- Participate in projects to streamline, align, standardize and simplify current Procurement processes, systems and tools
- Work closely with business users and sustaining team, participate on root cause analysis for feedback to users and future action plan development
- Author, review and update documentation. manage and review SharePoint site
Essential and desirable requirement
- Fresh graduate - max. 3 years after graduation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, fluent in English
- Result-oriented, analytical and accurate.
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Procurement and Finance processes and tools is an advantage