Senior Analyst Project/Program Manager
Procurement in Dell involves the process of selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods. Procurement division is concerned with acquiring (procuring) all of the goods, services, and work that is vital to an organization. Procurement is, essentially, the overarching or umbrella term within which purchasing can be found.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Participates on and leads negotiating teams to complete medium\high complexity contracts
- Handles post-negotiation support and coordination to ensure effective execution of medium\high complexity contracts
- Identifies issues/process improvements for work group to improve customer\supplier experience through improved response processes
- Able to understand and follow new contracts processes related to drafting and negotiating developed by functional area and\or cross functional organizations\stakeholders
- Able to support and participate on regional\global projects that will impact contracting process on local\global level
- Manages multiple contracts.
- Serves as the front-line negotiator, drafter, or manager for medium\high complexity contracts
Essential and desirable requirement
- Intermediate analytical skills and knowledge
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
- English is a “must”; other languages are a plus
- Proficient tools and systems knowledge
- Intermediate contracting and negotiations skills
- Intermediate contract drafting skills
- Intermediate knowledge and leadership related to contracting, negotiations and project management
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree
- Degree in law is preferable