EMEA Storage Pricing Senior Advisor
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Drive developing, evaluating and implementing pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics for your assigned product portfolio in EMEA. Drive alignment in the region for the pricing strategy as well as communicate any changes out to the business, to effectively capture the value of our products.
• Work closely with the regional Pricing lead and other regional Line of Business pricing managers and analysts to drive pricing strategies and decisions for EMEA region. Work closely with the Global Pricing team for given Line of Business to make sure the EMEA pricing strategy is aligned with the Global targets.
• Focus on list pricing activities and discount guidance as well as influence promotional practices with the intent of maximizing overall operating income. Provision of analytical driven insights in order to support Dell’s growth and strategic priorities, support management in delivering deep-dive type of analysis and presentations.
• Monitor regional and/or global competitive trends. Work with the Global Competitive Intelligence team to develop and maintain competitive pricing tools designed to monitor changes in the marketplace and their impact on the corporation.
• Support sales and special pricing teams working on bids on a regular basis. Supports the list pricing at launch of new models or products. Assist with investigation of cost trends and issues and work with costing teams to improve cost over time.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Financial and Business acumen, analytic horsepower, and common sense, combined with and good communication skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in the IT business and knowledge of the enterprise business market is advantage.
• A self-starter who is organized and able to manage multiple demands simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize requirements from multiple sources whilst setting clear expectations of deliverable to all parties
• Master’s degree and three to five years in an analytical, finance, sales operations or marketing operations role. Multiple years in a pricing role is preferred.
• Good presentation skills and ability to work with different organizations.