Senior Manager Merchandising CSB Central Europe
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Manager Merchandising and e-business on our Consumer and Small Business organization team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group. Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
• Develop and champion assortment vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of corporate goals and consumer objectives
• Bring in-depth analysis, country specific sales motion, to support business acceleration
• Drive the top and bottom line and optimizes all aspects of the portfolio P&L by delivering smart assortment, managing in-stocks, working into Omni channel environment
• Be proactive in decision making to impact URM and drive the team to take accurate actions
• Establish the right BMS, operational plans and performance requirements whilst resolving operational issues.
• Lead the development of critical programs and structure relevant process to improve the market sales motions.
Essential and desirable requirement
•Assumes ownership of URM objectives
•Advanced time management and prioritization skills
•Establishes working relationships with others outside area of expertise, and
•Strengthen collaboration with commercial partners to plan forward strategy and tactics
•Independently determines approach to managing teams and daily operations.
•Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team.
•Assumes responsibility for sales objectives
•Autonomous in working with few general guidance
•capable to drive changes and adapt strategy