Global Pricing Consultant - ISG
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Pricing Consultant on our Global Storage, HCI and Data Protection pricing team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Lead, develop, evaluate and implement pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics. Maintain and communicate regular pricing position. Lead the proposal for price position changes across platforms and markets (per price band) with other functional leaders to insure competitive and financially viable price position.
• Drive developing, evaluating and implementing global pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics for ISG products portfolio, with a focus on HCI and CI products.
• Work closely with the regional and global pricing leaders. pricing managers and analysts to drive pricing strategies and decisions.
• Drive alignment across the regions for the pricing strategy as well as communicate any changes out to the business, to effectively capture the value of our products.
• Consolidate quarterly regional pricing proposals at a global level with regional teams to insure competitive and financially viable price position. Support Finance forecast cycle to ensure market dynamics and pricing inputs are included in planning process.
• Provision of analytical driven insights in order to support Dell’s growth and strategic priorities, support management in delivering deep-dive type of analysis and presentations.
• Manage business transformation projects, especially related to enabling Storage, HCI/CI and Data protection products in the Dell systems globally.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Financial and Business acumen, analytic horsepower, and common sense, combined with and great communication skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in the IT business and knowledge of the enterprise business market is advantage.
• Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize requirements from multiple sources whilst setting clear expectations of deliverable to all parties
• Good presentation skills and ability to work with different organizations.
• Master’s degree and eight to ten years in an analytical, finance, sales operations or marketing operations role. Extensive experience in a pricing related role is preferred.