EMEA Enterprise Infrastructure Marketing Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an EMEA Enterprise Infrastructure Marketing Manager on our Enterprise Infrastructure marketing team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Adapt the global division strategy to develop and execute region strategic marketing plans with a focus on enabling and driving sales, both direct and channel. Serve as regional lead for campaign execution.
• Utilize customer insights and data to develop targeting recommendations and opportunities for the sales teams. Work with business intelligence teams to develop target lists.
• Manage regional marketing budgets and optimize funds for the effective execution of the marketing plan. Work with MDF team to ensure the optimization marketing dollars spend.
• Work with both creative agencies to develop and self-develop marketing content and collateral including printed and digital material to support the marketing plan
• Engage in market research activities to further enhance and develop the customer and sales facing value proposition.
• Develop and execute integrated marketing programs across all lines. The marketing manager will work with regional and global team to ensure all activities (events, account plays, contests, and promotional campaigns) are supported by assets, communicated effectively and executed professionally.
• Manage reporting on results and ROI of all marketing activities, report to global marketing lead and regional EI leadership team on a monthly basis, covering both strategic and tactical activities.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Initiative and problem-solving skills to identify resources and execute programs in a large organization
• Ability to innovate and think both creatively and scrappily, strong ability to motivate and achieve results through others, focus on Customer Experience and drive for results
• Experience executing marketing campaigns and programs, agency and marketing vendor management experience
• Excellent communication skills and experience creating content, budget-management skills and proficiency
• Executive level presentation skills, including PowerPoint. Strong financial and business acumen and analytical skills, including Excel.
• Strong working command of the English language—reading, writing, and speaking. Additional languages are a bonus.
• A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of work experience including 2+ years of Marketing, Sales or Finance experience.
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in the Data Centre IT industry preferred
• Brand management experience a plus
• Digital marketing strategy a plus
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) a plus