Junior Product Line Manager
Are you keen to work in a dynamic Product Marketing environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to plan and manage our Core Commercial Client Portfolio? We are looking for a Junior Product Line Manager to join us in Bratislava and work with connected teams to accelerate the growth of our solutions in EMEA.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Developing marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s). Oversee market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Oversee the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share
• Maintaining current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/solutions.
Supporting product/solution launch and providing sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment of products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores
• Developing content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials
• Commercial PCs management in cooperation with other CoC functions (Demand Planning, Pricing Online, Merchandising) but also with PG and GOPO organizations to plan, launch and transition the assigned products on EMEA market
• Working with senior Product Line Managers on an EMEA wide product strategy and its implementation
• Cooperation with strategic partners such as Intel, Microsoft etc. Market, business and competitive analysis/intelligence
• Being an operational advisor on product related activities and implementation of the strategy inside EMEA region
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent English
• Graduated in the field of Marketing, Management or Business
• Solid quantitative skills & capacity of making data driven decisions
• Strong commercial thinking & ability to consolidate information into the broader context
• Pro-active communication and capability to present ideas
• Creative & constantly looking for new approaches/improvements
• Previous experience in a Product Marketing/Management/Sales technology role is an advantage.