EMEA Server Merchandising Advisor
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Define marketing collaterals for Dell EMC communication as well as Communication package for distributors, resellers and direct customers in EMEA.
• Develop the right message to focus on the correct customer segmentation.
• Prepare internal sales communication and run regular calls with sales audience.
• Implement promotions across commercial space.
• Create, brief and cooperate with external agency on customer facing communication.
• Create, brief and execute promotions for different types of customers in EMEA.
• Audit promotion execution and track promotion performance.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Autonomous and proactive professional.
• +5 year experience within marketing, sales or category management, preferably from within the IT industry
• Bachelor degree.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, all additional languages are an asset.
• Experience with Excel and Power Point.
• Experience with online business, marketing.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.