Purchase Orders Process Senior Analyst
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- Creation of new purchase orders, processing goods receipts, tracking all purchasing data and managing Blanket PO across platforms and legal entities
- Running reports and entering of financial data into a database.
- Reconciliation of revenue and cost and preparing journal entries for processing.
- Creation of invoicing based on customer paperwork.
- Assign Unique ID’s by customer engagement and update Unique Id’s in data fields of SAP / Change Point
Essential and desirable requirement
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the same or similar role
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong Excel skills
- Good problem-solving skills and Communication skills.
- Purchasing experience helpful
- Prior SAP, Oracle, SharePoint and Microsoft Experience preferred