CSB Germany– SB Demand Generation Campaign Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a SB Marketing manager within our SB team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Execute all planned Demand Gen activity on time, in full and to a high level of quality. Maintain detailed project plans to ensure delivery. Manage regular project planning and update meetings to monitor and drive progress.
• Drive consistency of messaging to CSB end customers across all RTMs – Direct Offline, Online.
• Link closely with the Retail and Direct teams to ensure sharing of plans, cross-fertilization of activities and transparency of all initiatives to ensure consistent delivery of coherent messages to end customers
• Ensure that all Vendor Funding partners are aligned, approve all plans and that all funding requirements are met. Provide comprehensive proof of execution details in line with Vendor Funding requirements and process to ensure that net marcom targets are achieved.
• Engage external Partners effectively. Specifically Agency Management 1) providing written briefs to agencies on all key projects; 2) ensuring pro-active and clear communication in a timely manner; 3) positive and professional behaviours are upheld; 4) Ensure timely decision making to get to deadlines make sure message is understood and outputs match expectations.
• Manage Comms plan – with a focus on effective ‘Messaging’ which resonate with our target audience groups. This will include representing the DE market in all conversations on Comms development with Global.
• Have regular interlock with the merchandising & online team to ensure the messaging, the offers, the price point and the products are aligned with the go to market strategy and vice versa; provide feedbacks and ideas, voice over challenges through good team work interactions
Essential and desirable requirement
• Language: German fluent (must), English business level
• Proven, successful Marketing experience
• Considerable experience in managing and getting the best out of Media agencies
• Specific experience of key vehicles – Search, Affiliates, Digital display
• Mix of analytical and creative skills. Good communication skills.
• Strong, structured Project management skills. Strong Team player.
• Commercial awareness and understanding.
• Strong operational capability. Diligence. Attention to detail. High quality of work output.
• Demonstrable ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’ and fresh thinking approach.
• Ability to effectively motivate and manage agencies.
• Knowledge of Consumer PC/technology market a positive but not mandatory.
• Diligence and accuracy of work.