EMEA Merchandising Senior Advisor
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Marketing Organization at Dell, we are looking for a Merchandising Sr. Advisor to join our team in Slovakia- Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Develop local RTM strategy considering of Dell EMC priorities, competition dynamics, segment/customer insights, market trends translated into quarerly RUM plans.
• Build a quarterly sell-in/sell-out plan providing unit and product recommendation for stocking based on country top sellers, highlight issues and opportunities for growth
• Provide weekly performance update and define actions for Merch central team, Sales and Marketing team, monitor real time competitive offers and promotions and ensure quick response to the local market situation
• Define country specific promotions to address regional opportunities or local HPE/Lenovo offers, effectively manage promo budget / aging inventory budget for the country
• Create and execute right messaging and communication in local language
• Regularly deliver workshops and training for internal sales teams and external partners about merchandising activities
• Build relationships with local Dell EMC Sales, Distribution and Marketing teams to gain insight and collaborate on activities to drive maximum impact (tactical and strategic)
Essential and desirable requirement
• 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with sales, finance, marketing, product management and leadership
• Proficiency/native German speaker, good English language
• Effective in influencing cross- functional teams.
• Working knowledge of competitive environment.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Advanced analytical ability.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Basic grasp of P&L and Financial concepts.
• Ability to translate consumer segmentation insights into solutions and experience
• Strong knowledge of retail and channel business and dynamics