Sales Operations Specialist with Italian or Spanish or Portuguese
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for processing partner deal registration requests and rendering a decision to approve or deny the requests within established timeframe / Service Level Agreement.
Activities would include researching account ownership, searching pipeline / forecast for duplicate deals, and contacting partner, indirect team or direct account team, as needed to reach an approval / denial decision, and:
· Extensive coordination of communications with sales force and cross-functional organizations
· Providing operational support to maximize sales force productivity and improve Partner / Customer Experience.
· Providing of solutions when facing issues and inconsistencies
· Providing regular feedback & report on activities to manager
· Contact with team leaders and customer account managers on a daily basis, to provide support, assistance and guidance in the process of deal registration
· Interaction with Dell internal customers for follow-up on escalated issues to provide resolution or to continue issue resolution
· Contact with peers and direct manager to discuss deals processing issues that affect group
· 1+ year of work experience
· English language - Advanced
· Fluency in additional language Italian OR Spanish OR Portuguese
· Able to manage multitasking and multiple priorities
· Proactive attitude with desire and ability to develop
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.