Are you interested in Data analytics in Sales Compensation Team?
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
ell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
- Understand in detail the data elements required for building analytics infrastructure
- Builds the data infrastructure for Sales compensation analytics
- Work with upstream / source system SMEs and IT teams to build interfaces to bring required data into Analytics infrastructure
- Works with business analysts understanding the requirements to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends and insights that improve business performance
- Designs, develops and implements business intelligence dashboards and reports to facilitate data review and analysis
- Maintains databases, cleansing and validating data as needed Develops database logic to extract required information for reporting Creates and distributes both routine and complex ad-hoc reports
- Proactively analyzes trends, causes and variances Champion process improvements, best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization as it pertains to business intelligence, analytics and data integration capabilities
Essential and desirable requirement
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data management, automation, data mining or statistical modeling.
- Hands on independent SQL development and ETL automation experience in designing and building databases in MS-SQL server is a must have (Tables/views/indexing/stored procedures/SSIS/etc)
- Experience in developing MS-SQL server based T-OLAP cubes is preferred.
- Proficient with Tableau, Advanced Excel (including Pivot tables, Lookups, Macros, etc) is preferred.
- Project management and facilitation skills required.
- Effective collaborator and ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and experience working with global teams.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience is developing in PostgreSQL is highly preferred.
- Experience in Sales and sales compensation business analysis is preferred