Senior Tax Analyst for US Compliance
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell is a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, so our Tax team has a huge task in ensuring that we meet our tax obligations. It’s a wide-ranging area – from tax research, planning and compliance, through to developing and implementing systems to support data collection, analysis, preparation and submission. Whether preparing and completing tax returns and reports, catching up with the latest developments in tax law or answering enquiries from a host of internal and external customers, we’re always switched on and on top of our game.
- Prepare US Federal and US State returns
- Reconcile GL accounts against various reports
- Prepare reporting for various provision items
- Prepare journal entries and enter in tax system
- Assist in the preparation of fixed asset depreciation
- Run DFS income tax provision processes
- Other special projects and duties as specified
Essential and desirable requirement
- Excellent command English
- Graduate of three year Accounting or Business degree program
- University graduate or qualified accountant or equivalent with 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with MS Excel, Access, SharePoint
- Prior experience with Financial systems like Hyperion and Oracle is a plus
- Experience with Multinational Corporation and / or Big 4 accounting in tax consulting or audit a plus
- Highly motivated self starter who understands business demands and can quickly familiarize him or herself with a new environment;
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- The ability and willingness to pick up and develop technical knowledge on the job, through formal training sessions and through self-education
- Team player with excellent communication skills who is able to prioritize work load in order to meet compliance deadlines and business demands