IT Business Senior Analyst
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Online integrations/electronic ordering/punch-out/online ordering
• Customer and business-facing communication skills are required along with emphasis on project analysis, problem-solving, project management, negotiation and organizational skill
• Direct integration of Dell's EMEA customers into Dell’s Business to Business platform and develop Online Business in his specific region/geography through customer online adoption
• Provide a great customer experience through professional management of Online integration projects that are often key and escalated priorities for both our customers and business partners
Essential and desirable requirement
• Knowledge of business technologies, process definition, and escalation management
• Experience working with an international client base and with remote and virtual teams is preferred
• English communication skills
• Experience with Online integration technical knowledge (cXML, xCBL, OCI, EDI.) is a plus
• Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Hubwoo/Perfect Commerce, etc. and Market sites is a plus