Global Data & Tools Support Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Global Data and Tools Support Senior Analyst on our Global Outsourced Deployment Services team in Bratislava.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Supports, develops and maintains system changes to reports/tools/systems used by the team (EG: Capability Tool. Spend Reporting, CE/Star Rating Metrics, DPS Call types, Partner onboarding, SharePoint administration)
- Provides recommendations around the most efficient and appropriate way of handling the team’s data requirements. Document and support the educating of the team to share guidance with them for all sustain & completed work.
- Proposes ideas and tools which allow to improve business decisions with view to helping implement
- Create data analysis from multiple data sources, developing and leveraging databases software where necessary. Validate data output accuracy and format with team and key external stakeholders to make sure analysis is fit for purpose
- Maintain and regularly update analysis tools such as Partner Landscape Matrix, Vendor Lists, reporting, Partner spend information, Capability Tool, Pricing tool, Operational scorecards etc…
- Works closely with internal Systems & Tools Lead, Reporting Lead, external reporting team and IT teams for complex and high availability requirements as needed to ensure sustainability of service provided
- Supports the monthly financial review (MFR) which is held with key stakeholders
Essential and desirable requirement
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong business awareness and analytical focus with problem solving ability
- Effective verbal & written communication with all stakeholders at all levels
- Good planning skills with ability of timely decision making, exhibiting clear and logical thinking
- Strong time management skills with the ability to organize and manage priorities
- Strong Excel skills and reporting
- Ability to deal with ambiguity - flexibility, ownership and priority setting skills
- Visio process maps
- Experience and understanding of IT technologies and services including installation, deployment and maintenance services