Microsoft Germany Business Development Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Microsoft Business Development Manager provide presales support for the Dell Technologies sales across Germany. This role is responsible for effective communication of the business and technical value of Microsoft core products and solutions to customers, Dell Technologies Sales Agents & decision makers across the applicable Dell Technologies segments through Dell Technologies Sales Centers & with Dell Technologies Partners (Distis & Resellers) resulting in Microsoft sales revenue across Client, Office & Server solutions.
• Drive Dell Technologies Sales Readiness with Agents and Channel Partners by education on product and licensing scenarios for Microsoft solutions (i.e. Server Virtualization, Windows Professional Imaging Rights, SQL licensing, Data center, Enterprise Solution selling).
• Proactively hunt for new business working closely with the Dell Technologies Sales Leads and account managers
• Ability to compare, contrast and sell Microsoft’s offerings with other companies in the industry to Dell Technologies Sales Agents and Channel Partners, be the expert and evangelize Business Value of Microsoft vs. key competitors
• Ensure all essential product training to the Dell Technologies Sales Agents by business segment is up to date and act as a “Trusted Advisor” to the Dell Technologies Sales center sales teams & their Partners to assist in solution readiness on the Microsoft stack and assist in driving presales support with Dell Technologies customers.
• Weekly monitoring of Dell Technologies Online & Prem Pages to ensure accurate pricing is available to Dell Technologies customers and partners.
• Ensure all RAMP self-certifications are completed and RAMP DELLEMC Ready training material is rolled out to the Dell Technologies sales team by business segment for the Germany
• Perform weekly ISR audits on Microsoft Sales messages across the Dell Technologies Business Segment teams and ensure the Dell Technologies teams have the most current OEM scenarios, scripts and product collateral
• Proactively hunt for new business working closely with the PAM & Dell Technologies Sales Leads as they develop new business channels through dormant account revival, new accounts, and business acquisitions.
• Provide coaching support to Dell Technologies Sales Reps in MS related topics
• Support the whole Central Europe Region
• Manage and develop local Microsoft BDMs across Europe
Essential and desirable requirement
• 5+ years’ experience in a Sales driven role
• BA Degree qualification or equivalent experience
• Strong Sales Planning & Development acumen
• Fluent in German and good English communication skills
• Self-driven, proven maturity in delivering results on deadline
• Excellent presentation, organization and time management skills
• Team Player & motivator
• Demonstrated ability to deal with and navigate through ambiguity
• Proven business development experience and capability to make the right choices in the absence of direct supervision
• Capability to make the right choices in the absence of direct supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Customer Service and/or Technical Support experience on Microsoft core products
In Dell you become part of a successful company in which, in addition to an interesting compensation plan and motivating working environment, we provide you with a comprehensive package or company benefits, which are divided into five categories: Career, Health, Insurance, Balance and Practical Benefits.