Inside Sales Large Opportunity Representative - CSB (with German) (Ref. No.: R72747)
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our sales people are the driving force behind Dell. Through the daily communication with both private and corporate customers we are gradually increasing Dell’s market share in Europe. Whether new or regular customers we support them in choosing the right hardware, software and service solutions. Inside Sales is a fast growing and constantly developing department. If you are interested in the world of IT and stereotype work bores you, Inside Sales Team in Bratislava is the right place to be.
The Inside Large Opportunity Representative will work with the Dell Core Sales Team and Business Partners across functions to build German speaking customer relationship, detect customer and partner opportunities, build and manage BID pipeline in SME Universe.
• Be responsible for Bid Pipeline management and opportunities detection in an omni channel approach
• Coaches and supports account managers to improve and drive Bid detection including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities
• Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com as a CRM tool
• Work closely with Management and sr. Management Team to drive business growth and priorities
• Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results. Participate actively in Virtual meetings with respective Managers and support functions.
• Effectively articulates Dell Solution approach and Value proposition of Dell as End to End Solution provider to customers and channel partners
Essential and desirable requirement
• 5 years+ relational sales experience is a must
• Excellent German communication skills, written and spoken
• Good English communication skills
• Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
• Experience in working with Microsoft suite of software
• Ability to share knowledge and experience in a structured way
• Advanced knowledge of Enterprise technologies
• Basics experience in coaching and mentoring is an advantage
In Dell you become part of a successful company in which, in addition to an interesting compensation plan and motivating working environment, we provide you with a comprehensive package or company benefits, which are divided into five categories: Career, Health, Insurance, Balance and Practical Benefits.