Large Opportunity Representative - CSB (with German) (Ref. No.: R72747)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Inside Large Opportunity Representative will work with the Dell Core Sales Team and Business Partners across functions to build German speaking customer relationship, detect customer and partner opportunities, build and manage BID pipeline in SME Universe.
• Be responsible for Bid Pipeline management and opportunities detection in an omni channel approach
• Coaches and supports account managers to improve and drive Bid detection including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities
• Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com as a CRM tool
• Work closely with Management and sr. Management Team to drive business growth and priorities
• Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results. Participate actively in Virtual meetings with respective Managers and support functions.
• Effectively articulates Dell Solution approach and Value proposition of Dell as End to End Solution provider to customers and channel partners
• Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
• Stays informed of current industry trends and applies them to the customer’s business environment to help solve specific customer challenges in targeted industries.
• Effectively prioritizes multiple demands and autonomously manages calendar and time allocation
• Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
• Brings up new ideas and innovations to be considered for the customer as a trusted advisor
• Acts as a role model for sales account managers
Essential and desirable requirement
• 5 years+ relational sales experience is a must
• Excellent German communication skills, written and spoken
• Good English communication skills
• Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
• Experience in working with Microsoft suite of software
• Ability to share knowledge and experience in a structured way
• Advanced knowledge of Enterprise technologies
• Basics experience in coaching and mentoring is an advantage
In Dell you become part of a successful company in which, in addition to an interesting compensation plan and motivating working environment, we provide you with a comprehensive package or company benefits, which are divided into five categories: Career, Health, Insurance, Balance and Practical Benefits.