Channel Project Manager
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
As a Channel MDF Program Manager you will be responsible for the operational setup and implementation of the Marketing Development Fund (MDF) at Dell/EMC. This is an opportunity to partner with the global channel marketing and marketing Finance teams to provide operational support of our partner marketing funds.
- Quarterly MDF program setup via scenario creation in vendor system (Vistex)
- Daily interface with Vendor for MDF system design principles and VSS creation
- Interlock with channel rebate program managers, product eligibility team, partner management team and teams managing customer eligibility list
- Checks for completeness and accuracy of regional sales data leveraged for MDF calculations
- Performs adhoc testing related to the MDF scenarios, performs first pass quality check of partner earnings. Works with SOX compliance team related to MDF controls and testing initiatives
- Develops tools for improving the forecasting and actuals/processes and rolls them out to the larger population. Identifies projects that have a larger impact on the company as a whole and leads them to completion - i.e. program simplification
- Works with Regional MDF controllers, PMMs and country controllers to identify and resolve issues related to forecasting and booking of actual results and changing operations to impact the business
Essential and desirable requirement
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in similar role with Bachelor degree (Non -Technical)
- Strong computer skills and ability to design and utilize predictive models
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Financial knowledge and analytical experience
- Fine Attention to detail in operational processes and solid delivery of meaningful management reporting.
- Comfortable working with team members in other regions of the world
- Sense of urgency and accountability.