Accounts Payable Specialist
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Processing of incoming supplier invoices scanned into ImageSilo application into SAP
• Invoice validation and interface control
• Rejection process of incorrect or incomplete invoices back to supplier or business
• Communication with internal and external customers via phone and email
• Follow up on Discrepant and unreconciled Invoices
• Execution of all Process Controls
• Ad hoc duties as directed by Accounts Payable Manager /Supervisor
Essential and desirable requirement
• English is a must, another foreign language as an advantage
• Good MS Office knowledge
• Experience of high volume reconciliations and processing would be an advantage
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Flexible, adaptable to change, a real team-player, ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines with minimum supervision
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.