Customer Care Specialist with Swedish/Dutch Part-time & Full-time
Do you want to start your career in multicultural environment, gain experience in customer service and widen your business knowledge? Join Dell Customer Care in Slovakia!
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Customer care Specialists to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Investigation and solving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper solution of the problem
• E-mail and phone communication support to provide excellent service to the customers
• Support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
• Solving situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations to ensure positive customer experience
• Usage of own initiative and improvements of business processes for unusual or problematic situations to ensure the best experience with Dell
• Daily experience in dynamic environment with various departments of multinational teams
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent in Swedish OR Dutch
• Customer oriented & proactive person
• Communication skills on strong level
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Relocation Support: One time financial contribution
• Health and Insurance Support
• Meal vouchers fully covered
• Volunteering & Community involvement
• Gym in the house & sport activities
• Canteen & Cafeterias in the house
• Language courses
• Product Purchase Plan & Practical Discounts