Customer Care Specialist with Danish/Swedish/Dutch Part-time & Full-time
Do you want to start your career in multicultural environment, gain experience in customer service and widen your business knowledge? Join Dell Customer Care in Slovakia!
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Customer care Specialists to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
• Investigation and solving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper solution of the problem
• E-mail and phone communication support to provide excellent service to the customers
• Support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
• Solving situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations to ensure positive customer experience
• Usage of own initiative and improvements of business processes for unusual or problematic situations to ensure the best experience with Dell
• Daily experience in dynamic environment with various departments of multinational teams
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
• Fluent in Danish OR Swedish OR Norwegian OR Finish
• Customer oriented & proactive person
• Communication skills on strong level
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Relocation Support: One time financial contribution
• Health and Insurance Support
• Meal vouchers fully covered
• Volunteering & Community involvement
• Gym in the house & sport activities
• Canteen & Cafeterias in the house
• Language courses
• Product Purchase Plan & Practical Discounts