Fixed Assets Accountant
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector? Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Fixed Assets Accounting Advisor in Bratislava.
We are looking for a self-driven, well experienced, and highly motivated accountant. The successful candidate will take an accounting advisor role supporting Corporate Capital Group team leader and manager and be responsible for operational accounting responsibilities for various organizations (Facilities, IT) – deemed lease accounting, buildings related OPEX entries (accruals, rental, maintenance), capitalization of facilities projects.
The successful candidate will join an environment in which personal growth and skill development are key focus areas. He or she will immediately gain access to a broad range of Finance managers across the globe, be able to quickly build powerful networks across various organizations (e.g. IT, Facilities), and be able to help to influence and shape our processes and controls.
• Accounting treatment advisory and accounting various areas, mainly for deemed lease accounting, buildings related OPEX entries (accruals, rental, maintenance), capitalization of facilities projects.
• Business partnering with Facilities, IT organization (business and finance),
• Monthly and Quarterly Journals and BS recs preparation, Quarterly analytical review of movements on BS accounts;
Essential and desirable requirement
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• Excellent command of English
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Accounting and/or Finance
• Commitment to start or continue ACCA or CIMA studies
• Understanding of double entry book keeping and the key Financial statements
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy