Marketing Analyst (Distribution Merchandising)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell’s Client Solutions Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization. In Bratislava we are looking for a Marketing Analyst working as part of the Distribution Merchandising Team – a role that will be key to shaping our offerings and defining market opportunities to help drive profitable growth.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As the Marketing Analyst you will work to help measure Dell performance to market and through that define opportunities and insights for growth. Working as part of the Central Client Solutions team with strong links to regional merchandising and channel marketing teams you will thrive in the value added, insight-based and customer focused environment.
The role will work closely with the extended local distribution/channel organization’s (including finance, sales, marketing and operations) to deliver strategies and tactics that are aligned to the Client Solutions priorities of increasing market share and profitable growth. The role will also direct the execution of the dell.com web store for commercial client products.
This is a high impact role with high visibility that requires a highly motivated candidate with strong communication and analytical skills.
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Gather data about customers, competitors, and market conditions
• Analyze data forming insights
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to management
• 3 years+ experience in online sales, finance or marketing essential
• Strong ability to motivate and achieve results through others
• Financial, project management and merchandising skills
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills necessary
• A strong drive for results, organizational agility and coordination skills
• You have strong skills in both financial and market analysis
• Strong communication skills – and the ability to build strategy
• You have relevant education background within business and/or marketing
• Knowledge of the I.T industry desirable
• Additional European language will be considered a plus