Interested in IT and PC games? Come and join us!
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
What we are looking for are people who like to help and provide the best solution for the customer. Come and join us and you will be:
· Working with the best technologies and solutions
· Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
· Using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
· You will attend required technical training sessions at the beginning and you will always be in touch with the newest technologies
Essential and desirable requirement
· Fluent German (written and spoken), basic English (you will be using English mostly for e-mail communication and for understanding the newcomer training)
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer oriented
· Motivation to develop your technical knowledge and grow
· Previous experience with customer care service is highly welcomed