Tax Senior Analyst for EMEA Direct Tax
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Review and Support ASC740 tax calculations for Corporate Income Tax Provisioning for US Reporting & assisting in the calculation of quarterly tax accrual for EMEA legal entities;
- Prepare tax computations and returns and support compliance for a number of Dell group companies in Ireland and UK. Provide advice on EMEA intercompany recharge queries and partner with the business to find tax compliant solutions to cross region recharges;
- Review outsourced tax computations prepared by external vendors and financial statements for various companies across EMEA jurisdictions to ensure tax compliant;
- Provide input and advice on miscellaneous tax compliance reporting issues;
- Pro-actively identify weaknesses in current processes and identify solutions.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Qualified (part) accountant or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
- Fluent business English with experience of working in multinational environment
- Knowledge of European tax compliance, by experience and / or training
- Detailed oriented with analytical skills
- Able to prioritize work load in order to meet compliance deadlines and business demands
- The ability and willingness to pick up and develop technical knowledge on the job, through formal training sessions and through self-education;
- Prior knowledge of Irish/UK/US direct tax compliance an advantage but not essential