Deal Registration Specialist
• Understand the Deal Registration Rules of Engagement (RoE) and governance process
• Support the deal registration queue ensuring proper SLA achievements
• Ensure proper quality of approved Opportunities
• Achieve the goals establish as part of the Deal Registration and Special Pricing deal process
• Support overall process improvement for the organization
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Channel Operations Sales Support Specialist will support the US and Canada market with responsibilities for processing partner deal registration requests and rendering a decision to approve or deny the requests within established timeframe and guidelines. Activities include researching account ownership, searching pipeline / forecast for duplicate deals, and contacting partner, indirect team or direct account team, as needed to reach an approval / denial decision.
We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Deal Registration Specialist on our North American Channel Operations team in Bratislava.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and Interpersonal skills
• Able to manage multi-tasking and multiple priorities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer/online literacy
• Fluent English
• Equivalent experience with a related Bachelor's degree
• Sales or other customer facing experience
• Knowledge of Deal Registration Process and Procedure
• Understanding of Deal Registration RoE
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.