E- Business Specialist: Global Portal
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Managing the deployment of Global Portal pages externally and internally and measuring usage and effectiveness. Taking a leading role in delivery of the Deployment plan, working with customers to ensure delivery within the timescales and scope agreed.
• Working within the framework of the Global Portal Deployment plan, create and manage customer migrations from legacy Premier to Global Portal
• Work with the Sales owners and customers to develop individual customer migration plans and own the plans through to completion
• Provide training to the relevant sales and delivery of Portal Page Training to Customers (via Live Meeting)
• Communications/presentations to all customers and internal teams
• Scheduling of weekly meetings with Account teams and customers to drive the migrations.
• Working with Deployment Manager to ensure consistent focus of migration across all regions and segments for B2B
• Creative, stress handling ability, curious mind, positive to change, multi-tasking capabilities and good at prioritizing correctly
• Drive and motivation with key focus on target achievement
• Good attention to detail, effective team player and self-starter
• Persuading and Influencing Skills
• Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• English language- advanced
• Knowledge of Dell Premier, Internet content and functionality is a plus
• Understanding of Dell's sales and marketing processes and strategies is a plus
• Additional European language (German, French, Spanish) is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.