Junior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Developer
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell Data Science Factory is looking for Skilled Machine learning Develop to Join the AI Journey. We are building A.I. as service bringing analytics capabilities to point of action for Dell Technologies .
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Pivotal Principles.
• Based on given problem to solve identify , design and build best data Model that enables diagnostic at actionable level
• Define and Model key variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
• Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight (ETL, Machine learning , stat tool, math)
• Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
• Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python)
• Develop and manage strategic partnerships for data science projects
Essential and desirable requirement
• Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field;
• previous experience in machine learning or data science
• Expert in Building Machine learning algorithm ( e.g. Regression, Clustering , Neural Network, Anomaly/Deviation detection )
• Statistical and data modelling with Python and/ or R
• Proficient in Data Mining, Data transformation and Database building ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata, Hadoop )
• Ability to deliver clear and concise presentations to senior management on top of complex analytics
• Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
• Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits