Financial Analysis Advisor – Controller GCCS Belgium & Luxembourg
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Finance Department at Dell, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Advisor – Controller GCCS (Global Client & Compute Solutions) for Belgium & Luxembourg to join our team in Bratislava.
Developing strong partnership with Sales Director to drive balanced results between Growth, Profitability, and Liquidity as well as other operational metrics (margin leakage, key initiatives etc):
• Provide finance leadership, support and challenge to the annual planning and forecasting process
• Provide finance oversight of the in-quarter outlooks and work closely with Sales and Operations to understand risks and upsides to the sales roll-up
• Active margin management and controls
• Work closely with Sales management on development of account plans and review of account profitability
• Sales pipeline/outlook management driving maximum accuracy
• Ensure Sales quotas are correctly set to drive the business to deliver goals and manage commission payouts
• Internal controls and compliance within Dell policies and revenue recognition
Essential and desirable requirement
• Degree qualification in Finance or Business, with sufficient depth of financial knowledge to effectively advise on complex business arrangements, and to guide the business on controls & compliance
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Controlling, Financial Analysis or Pricing
• Ability to build relationships, communicate and influence at multiple levels across the organization and to interact with customers and partners
• Commercial problem-solving and analytical skills, built on a base of solid financial acumen
• High level of comfort with ambiguity, managing conflict and the ability to prioritize effectively amid competing demands, operating with minimal supervision