Smart Price Operations Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Pricing Advisor in our Smart Price Team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell maintains a competitive market position.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Handles questions or issues individually. Implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics, and works with Smart Price LoB and Geo Leaders.
• Load accurately and timely new pricing guidance into pricing systems/tools.
• Monitors quality, accuracy and consistency of deployed pricing guidance at LoB- and Geo-level
• Works with LoB/Regional pricing teams to optimize pricing guidance setup
• Tracks and documents history of guidance changes implemented in the system
• Operational support of CSG pricing guidance load into Vendavo tool
Essential and desirable requirement
• Undergraduate degree / 3+ years relevant experience in IT business, preferably with pricing analysis
• Business analysis skills • Product/Customer/Market knowledge
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention for Detail
• Technical-Dealing with ambiguity
• Adapting to changing business needs
• Strategic and Organizational ability
• Ability to work independently with virtual teams
• Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.