Senior Telco Engineer - remote work possible from anywhere in Slovakia
Global scope of the team allows to work remotely from anywhere in Slovakia
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Performs tasks relating to telecommunication voice operations, installation and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations. Avaya experience preferred.
- Designs, configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors and trouble-shoots telecommunication voice components to provide a secure, high performance voice network.
- Documents and maintains global standards and processes and the development of specifications, records, form layouts, etc.
- Analyzes and translates business requirements and user needs into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support telecommunications infrastructure.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
- Provides technical guidance regarding technology and proposed upgrades to equipment and conducts technical feasibility studies.
- Acts as telecom technical leader with projects of short to moderate duration and with limited budgets.
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
- Works on larger and more important telecommunication voice projects or more than one project at a time
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with Avaya Communications Manager required. Experience with Avaya CMS, Avaya Session Manager, Oracle/ACME SBCs, and Sonus SBCs is preferred. Experience with Cisco CUCM is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of telecommunications voice programs/systems for the purpose of identifying and addressing business user needs.
- Applies knowledge of telecommunication voice hardware and software to develop solutions to highly complex business problems.
- Competent to work in all phases of telecommunication voice solutions/projects.
- In depth knowledge of all telecommunications voice aspects.
- Knowledge of network systems design, requirements, and operations.