Administrative clerk with German language
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are looking for person interested in finance who would like to join our Accounts Receivable team and gain international experiences.
This person will be responsible for cash collection and debt recovery for a specific area and range of customers. Moreover, he/she will:
• Be responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger
• Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter
• Ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of cleaning up the open positions
• Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceedings
• Achieve set weekly/monthly cash collection targets
• Deal with queries from internal/external customers in a timely manner
• Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support
• Support improvement and best practice sharing initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Abilities:
• Fluent German and English intermediate
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is required
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Structured, Self-motivated, Reliable and independent
• Able to make decisions
• Fitness center directly in the building
• 2 cafes directly in the building and a modern canteen
• Sport activities – opportunity to join different groups doing football, volleyball and many others
• Internal events, lectures with Dell leaders and other development opportunities
• Volunteering activities (co-operation with many non-governmental organizations or children homes)