Premier Connect Advisor
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Marketing organization at Dell, we are looking for a Premier Connect Manager to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Premier Connect Manager is responsible for direct integration of Dell's EMEA customers into Dell’s B2B platform and develop Online Business in his specific region/ geography through customer online adoption. The B2B online solutions are offered to Dell’s larger customers across all business verticals within Dell’s EMEA Business Unit and are a key component to our online strategy in the Relationship business to differentiate from our competitors.
• Strong existing functional skills in Online integrations/electronic ordering/punch-out/online ordering, strong analytical skills, testing experience and ability to work effectively with Dell customers, business partners, and 3rd party integrators.
• Strong customer and business-facing communication skills are required along with heavy emphasis on project analysis, problem-solving, project management, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Online integration technical knowledge preferred including various protocols such cXML, xCBL, OCI, EDI.
• Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Hubwoo/Perfect Commerce, etc. and Market sites is preferred.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Strong knowledge of e-Business technologies, process definition, and escalation management.
• Prefer a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least six years of professional experience in a related field.
• Project Management certification, eg. PMP, PRINCE2 is a plus.
• Experience working with an international client base and with remote and virtual teams is preferred.
• Strong English communication skills mandatory
• Experience with Dell's Premier Page site, Premier Tools application, and DOMS/Gii is a plus.