Expense Management & Training Coordination Analyst
The Expense Management & Training Coordination Analyst is responsible for successful delivery of talent development and engagement events. Role has primary responsibility for delivering events locally and regionally as needed, ensuring a consistent and high quality experience for participants. In addition, candidate will support global process alignment across programs and work as a member of a team representing key sites in every region. Events delivered by this team span new hire orientation programs, recent graduate development programs, top talent programs, leadership development and other talent related events. These events require interacting with local leaders at all levels who speak at events, and with participants. This role is part of an organization supporting talent development for over 22,000 Dell team members around the globe.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Conduct detail line-item tracking and review of all expenses related to all Global Talent Development team
- Monitor budgets for each program by cost center and track expenses against those budgets
- Manage new vendor onboarding process and create P.O.s in Ariba for third party vendors used by the talent management program office
- Reconcile invoices against POs and submit approval for payment, ensuring that invoices comply with SOW, PO and Dell policy.
- Perform spend analysis and budget analysis as requested by team management
- Manage in-class materials and supplies for classes; ensure they are distributed on schedule
- Manage room bookings/facility requests/attendee invitations for trainings in GO&EUCS locations globally as assigned
- Must be able to quickly prioritize and complete multiple deliverables in a day / week; organizational skills and ability to be proactive are critical.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
- Demonstrated experience working well in collaborative teams
- Work experience in customer service in-person/virtually (via email / phone)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to communicate with Academy Program Managers proactively
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel & Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly preferred: experience with training / scheduling / logistics coordination
- Basic project management skills preferred
- Experience supporting learning and development and/or training programs
- Accounting experience