Training Coordination Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Training Coordination Analyst on our Product & Operations team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Want to join a world-class global talent development organization where you can drive change while building a long-term career? Dell’s Operations & Client Solutions Academy team offers the opportunity to learn industry leading skills through our in-house training programs and top of the line career development courses. As a member of the talent development team you will have an opportunity to support Dell’s transformation strategy, develop your career, and partner with a diverse team of talent development experts.
This learning and development position is in support of Dell employee global learning & development Academies within Dell’s Operations & Client Solutions business. The role is part of a global team of training coordinators ensuring the successful delivery of high quality professional development courses in a variety of formats to team members located around the world. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detailed oriented, extraordinarily customer focused, exhibits excellent communication skills when drafting internal and external communications, and is capable of coordinating with regional core team members as well as external vendors
• Work closely with Lead Training Coordinators & Program Managers who have oversight of all activities supporting the Academies worldwide
• Scheduling and arranging logistics for periodic and ad hoc training courses
• Answering questions from learners & vendors, and compiling survey data for classes
• Consistently participates in design and delivery of various program and project communications, documentations and reports Interfaces with a range of internal and external sources to gather information and prepare reports
• Identifies and proposes recommendations to problems and issues relating to program and project activities
• Guides employees with complicated issues and escalates to appropriate levels of management as necessary
• Utilizes various software applications to compile and prepare standard, complex and/or ad-hoc reports May conduct analysis to ensure quality
• Oversees or conducts specialized research projects and present findings
• Detail-oriented – able to assist in the gathering of data and metrics used to manage class scheduling, vendor inquiries, and learner queries
• Customer oriented. Able to respond efficiently and thoughtfully to ensure closure of internal customer and vendor inquiries
• Experienced user of Excel & Outlook
• Business communication skills both written and verbal, with appropriate sensitivity to cultural differences
• Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams & at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience supporting learning and development and/or training programs
• Experience with corporate event planning
• Organized and able to successfully balance multiple tasks at any given time
• Comfort with ambiguity - ability to jump in and flex as business needs change over time
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristic.