Long term internship - Purchase Order Administrator
Telecom Operation Management team is responsible for Expense management, IT Asset purchasing to support Global IT developments, and overall adherence to forecast. A key component of the overall expense management is to develop Purchase Orders (PO's) within Dell's purchase systems, receive invoices and receipt expenses through payment life-cycles. Within the Information Technology organization, we are looking for a Purchase Order Administrators to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Own the purchase order (PO) creation and receipting process ensuring there is PO coverage for all assigned requests
• Ensure all PO's managed are 100% aligned with budget and details of the Spend Request Form (SRF)
• Ensure PO's on hold are cleared each week
• Own your pipeline of PO requests and proactively drive quick resolution of challenges encountered
• Ensure budget systems and procedural compliance with all finance and procurement directives
Essential and desirable requirement
• Daily university student (long term internship - 1 year contract)
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Ability to manage periods of high workloads
• High attention to details
• Strong data management and numerical skills
• Experience working with MS Office – Outlook, Excel
• Experience working with Ariba, Oracle payment, SAP preferred
• Previous experience working with international teams
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.