Expense Management Payable Long Term Internship
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The person will be a part of Telecom Operations team managing end to end process for Dell telecom cost spend. Out of the provisioning, validation and payment process this person will be responsible for making the payments for telecom services for the respective regional Dell entities and all the supporting activities within the team function.
The person will do:
• Coordinate with telecom vendors for invoice delivery
• Download invoices from vendor portals on regular basis
• Submit monthly invoices for the payment
• Generates invoice batch files and uploads for approval and payments
• Maintain payment inventory tracker to ensure all existing services are paid on time
• Communication with other teams to resolve dispute invoice payments
Essential and desirable requirement
• University student (long term internship - 1 year)
• Fluent English
• Experience with invoicing and accounting
• Solid understanding of business finance concepts
• Experience working with MS Office – Outlook, Excel
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.