Are you interested in analyzing the credibility of companies? Join our credit team as intern (6 months)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Intern within our Credit team in Bratislava.
The intern will be part of the CEE Credit team. He/She will support by managing the risk in the region :
• Support on the credit assessment
• Credit documentation
• Support the credit and trade finance instrument formalization
• Admin support (PCG, BG, LC other legal agreements, their collection, scanning and storing, sharing with all team members)
• Tracker update
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent English
• Daily university student (6 months, 1 - 2 hours daily)
• Financial Acumen
• Strong organization skills
• Strong accountability and ownership
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.