Finance Internship program (long term) - Global reporting
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global reporting department at Dell, we are looking for a university student to join our team and Finance Internship Program in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Global reporting center mailbox administration
- Financial Reporting Portal maintenance
- Reporting access approval process including regular audits
- Ad-hoc request as needed by manager
- 2nd - 4th year university student in the field of Finance/Business
- Fluent in English - speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills
- Team work spirit, willing to be a part of a global team with remote leaders and peers
- Quick learning, attention to detail