Big data & data science internship
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell Data Science Factory is looking for Skilled Machine learning Develop to Join the AI Journey. We are building A.I. as service bringing analytics capabilities to point of action for DellTechnologies .
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Pivotal Principles.
Our interns get familiar with our data via data preparation and transformation. During this time they receive full support from senior team members and after certain period our interns put hands on modelling and data science.
• Pulling and structuring large data sets and applying advanced statistical methods
• Describing key variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
• Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight in big dataenvironment (ETL, Machine learning , Hadoop )
• Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
• Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution ( Python)
• Work in project to develop and support machine learning solution with advanced algorithms ( e.g.Clustering with Decision tree, NLP, NN)
Essential and desirable requirement
• Daily full-time student willing to work with us for at least 1 year
• Able to work 20 hours a week during work days
• Min. 2 years of education in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field
• Learning Data science algorithm ( Machine learning , Anova)
• Having Statistical and data modelling skills (Python, R )
• Willing to master Data transformation and database development ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata)
• With Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
• Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits