Big data & data science internship (Ref. No.: R42390)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
DELL Data Science Factory is looking for Skilled Machine learning Develop to Join the AI Journey. We are building A.I. as service bringing analytics capabilities to point of action for DELL Technologies .
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Pivotal Principles.
Our interns get familiar with our data via data preparation and transformation. During this time they receive full support from senior team members and after certain period our interns put hands on modelling and data science.
• Pulling and structuring large data sets and applying advanced statistical methods
• Describing key variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
• Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight in big dataenvironment (ETL, Machine learning , Hadoop )
• Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
• Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution ( Python)
• Work in project to develop and support machine learning solution with advanced algorithms ( e.g.Clustering with Decision tree, NLP, NN)
Essential and desirable requirement
• Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field;
• Learning Data science algorithm ( Machine learning , Anova)
• Having Statistical and data modelling skills (Python, R )
• Willing to master Data transformation and database development ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata)
• With Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
• Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.